The processing of personal data is always carried out in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and in accordance with the country-specific data protection regulations applicable to monumentum global GmbH.
By means of this data protection declaration, our company would like to inform the public about the type, scope and purpose of the personal data we collect, use and process. Furthermore, data subjects are informed about their rights by means of this data protection declaration.
monumentum global GmbH, as the controller, has implemented numerous technical and organizational measures to ensure the most complete protection possible for the personal data processed via this website. Nevertheless, Internet-based data transmissions can generally have security gaps, so that absolute protection cannot be guaranteed. For this reason, every data subject is free to transmit personal data to us in alternative ways, for example by telephone.
Responsible in terms of data protection laws, in particular the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), is:
monumentum global GmbH
Lange Enden 29
D 13437 Berlin
+49 0159 04626 878
monumentum global punkt de
Evgeniya TenYour rights as a data subject
You can exercise the following rights at any time using the contact details provided by our data protection officer:
• Information about your data stored by us and their processing (Art. 15 GDPR),
• Correction of incorrect personal data (Art. 16 GDPR),
• Deletion of your data stored by us (Art. 17 GDPR),
• Restriction of data processing, insofar as we are not yet allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations (Art. 18 GDPR),
• Objection to the processing of your data by us (Art. 21 GDPR) and
• Data portability, provided you have consented to data processing or have concluded a contract with us (Art. 20 GDPR).
If you have given us your consent, you can revoke it at any time with future effect.SSL encryption
To protect the security of your data during transmission, we use state-of-the-art encryption methods (e.g. SSL) via HTTPS.Collection of general data and information
The website of monumentum global GmbH collects a series of general data and information each time the website is accessed by a data subject or an automated system. This general data and information is stored in the anonymous log files of the server. Can be captured:
• the browser types and versions used,
• the operating system used by the accessing system,
• the website from which an accessing system reaches our website (so-called referer),
• the sub-websites that are accessed via an accessing system on our website,
• the date and time of access to the website,
• the Internet protocol address (IP address) from which the website is accessed,
• the Internet service provider of the accessing system and other similar data and information that serve to avert danger in the event of attacks on our information technology systems.
When using this general data and information, monumentum global GmbH does not draw any conclusions about the person concerned. This information is about deliver the content of our website correctly.
We reserve the right to adapt this data protection declaration so that it always corresponds to the current legal requirements or to implement changes to our services in the data protection declaration, e.g. when introducing new services. The new data protection declaration then applies to your next visit.Questions to the data protection officer
If you have any questions about data protection, please send us an email or contact the person responsible for data protection in our organization directly:[email protected]
The data protection declaration was created with the help of activeMind AG, the experts for
and with the help of the DGD German Society for Data Protection GmbH.